VexoGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VexoGunZ

VexoGunZ!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStory 1Story 2Story 3 (1/2)Story 3 (2/2)  THE ENDSmall Imagination( TRAILER)

Italyrules GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
italyrules

Italyrules GM App Empty
PostSubject: Italyrules GM App   Italyrules GM App EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 am

1 : Full Name: Tyler Mior

2 : Nick name: Ty

3 : Forum/In-Game Name: Forum name is Italyrules. IGM's are Owned and SwordMaster

4 : Age:15

5 : Location:Canada, Ontario

6 : Time Zone:

7 : Hours online:4+ hours on weekdays. 6+ hours on weekends

8 : Have you been a GM/Mod/Dev in other servers? Put the name of the server. Yes, MocroGunz trial GM, Forum Mod on AniGunz right when Gavin made it, Crimson gunz Gm

9 : How can you help in the community? I can help in the community because i help out new players by teaching them new moves, if someone has i problem i try to help them fix it. Also i am very strict on rules, but very easy to get along with to.

10 : For you, What are the most important things a staff must do? State 5 Reasons:

1 : Ban all Hackers
2 : Be nice
3 : Dont abuse powers
4 : Help out people if they need it
5 : Have time to talk things out between people if there fighting and try to stop it.

ps. i can also make bgm's
Back to top Go down
LEGEND
Developer
Developer
LEGEND

Italyrules GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Italyrules GM App   Italyrules GM App EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am

nice xD

But you know what, I made a new site http://vexogunz.ucoz.com

REGISTER THERE AND I MAKE YOU GM
Back to top Go down

Italyrules GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VexoGunZ :: Announcements :: Applications :: Gm application-
Jump to: