VexoGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VexoGunZ

VexoGunZ!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStory 1Story 2Story 3 (1/2)Story 3 (2/2)  THE ENDSmall Imagination( TRAILER)

Gm Application I got proof too ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty

Gm Application I got proof too ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application I got proof too ^^   Gm Application I got proof too ^^ EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

My name : Marty

Where i live : netherlands

Time : Gmt+1

Why Should u Hire me. I played 4 Years gunz, I will be patient i will help Players I will Hope Our Community Will be Strong, Great

Proof,Of being A Real Expert in Games, https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/suvk49.jpg https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/suvk49.jpg https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img87/4377/set5ux5.png

What Events I can Host, LMS H&S Sniper Event, Kill The Gm,

Age, Sixteen

What Language i, speak English Netherlands Portuguees,

Are You Mature, Yes,

WHAT I CAN DO FOR THE SERVER,Well, i could Simply say "I'll ban hackers , Prevent Spam", etc, but i think a more dignified explanation is in order, I have been a GameMaster on alot of Private servers , no Names needed , but trust me they were big, i know how to do the Job , other then being a GM , i can help in alot of other ways I can help the server for the better, I can provide ideas, I have alot of Free time which means i'll be spending it on being Online and On Guard, CreativeGamerZ will be my first and last server i will be on, I enjoy helping other people, i also enjoy making people happy, If there is a problem however, I meet them head on and I won't stop until I find the correct answer. I can help players in need and guide them ingame. I'll punish players according to the rules they broke. It will be a fair punishment.
Disconnect/giving warning to people who curse Or start arguments in Lobby or ingame , i can be Online as many hours as asked, I will attend to anyone in need and assist them however I can I also check in rooms to catch swappers / hackers and behavior of members, I always answer to hacker reports on forums always making sure it's an accurate report, as well as in game reports I will do whatever it takes to bring this server to a level that members deserve.

WHY I SHOULD BE HIRED
I want to help , i can , I know how to get the job done, I don't ego, I am mature, I am calm at all time, i'll profil my duties as a GameMaster and follow the rules like an average player, my Rank won't change who i am, I offer my free time and playing time to work for the server as one of the GMs, I know my way around the ACP, if I ever need help I ask other staff for help to judge a situation, I don't stop playing one server for the other,
I can handle any situation , and I promise I'll do my best for
this server.

Communication ability, Very Well Skype Msn FaceBook Email, Contact My on Martijngameking199510@hotmail.com,

Activity, My Activity is Alot 4-5.hours

Ok this Was my Mine Application contact My On Msn Martijngameking199510@hotmail.com Ok thank you Marty, lol!
Back to top Go down

Gm Application I got proof too ^^
Page 1 of 1